Submit an Abstract/Paper/Panel
Submit an Abstract/Paper/Panel Proposal at firstname.lastname@example.org (papers, presentations and panel proposals), and follow the instructions. For Abstracts, please provide a detailed abstract containing a brief description of the methodology, literature review and possible findings.
Please note that all panel proposals must include the names and CVs of at least 3 participants. If you have any questions contact Igor Tomic at email@example.com.
Title page should include: manuscript title, author(s) name, title, institution, address, telephone number, e-mail address, acknowledgment, and financial disclosure, if applicable.
• The entire paper (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document created in MS Word format.
• Figures, tables and charts should be placed in the body of the paper, not at the end.
• Papers should not exceed 16 pages single-spaced including tables, appendices and references.
• Use Times New Roman 12-point font, single spaced, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around.
• Please DO NOT use footnotes or page numbers.
• At least one author must be in attendance and available to present accepted papers on June 4-6, 2019
April 1, 2020: Submit a detailed abstract or a full paper. ALL PAPERS WILL BE BLIND REVIEWED.
June 1, 2020: Pay fees and submit completed paper for the Proceedings.
Note: At least one author must be in attendance and available to present accepted papers on July 7-9 2020